London: Christopher Helm/A & C Black, (2010. revised and expanded second edition). Octavo, text illustrations, maps, softcover.
Expanded new edition. A comprehensive single-volume guide to Britain's best birdwatching sites. This revised and expanded edition has been fully updated and now includes full grid references and a section targeting the top 100 species in Britain. It has been designed to enable birders of all levels to plan successful birding trips anywhere in Britain.
- Definitive guide to over 450 of the very best birding sites in Britain.
- Covers more than 450 sites, providing details on habitat, timing, key species, access and sources of further information.
- More than 30 new sites added for this edition.
- Includes 300 detailed maps.
- A new section gives essential information to help find the top 100 most sought-after species.
Price: $30.00 AU